In your role as Bookkeeper / Accountant, you will form a key part of the finance team and will be responsible for the financial management and accounting of Ingenuity Design Group and associated entities. You are required to collaborate with Ingenuity’s project managers and staff to ensure accurate client billing on projects, maintain accurate financial accounts for all Ingenuity and associated entities, and process payrolls on a monthly basis.
Your key responsibilities are:
- General day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping
- Client invoicing and reimbursements
- Processing payments and performing reconciliations accurately and within expected time periods
- Managing accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Managing and processing all tax lodgements
- Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
- Processing payroll and related payroll tasks
- Supporting the finance team with various accounting projects and administration
- Liaising with customers, external accountants, and financial institutions
The following skills and experience are required for this role:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a working visa
- A relevant financial qualification from a reputable educational organisation
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting and finance
- Experience in financial reporting
- Experience in handling tax, general ledger accounting, AP/AR and payroll functions
- Experience liaising with customers and creditors
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We’ve created one of the largest multi-disciplinary product development consulting teams in Australia, and we’re continuing to grow.
We provide comprehensive design services to leading Australian and international brands for a wide range of industries including consumer, commercial, industrial, automotive, bio-medical, mining applications and much more.
Our development team spans electronics, embedded, iOS, Android, Linux, web applications, industrial and mechanical design and more! We provide full turn key service for our customers and a unique opportunity for creative, passionate, professional engineers to continue to develop their skills with us.
Our Sydney office is located in the Macquarie Park/North Ryde technology area with convenient access by road and public transport.
We provide workplace flexibility by allowing staff to work from home for part of the week. The days for this role are flexible.
Only applicants who meet the required criteria will be contacted for the next stage.
*** No agencies for this role thank you ***